Kaberamaido District, UgandaâI walked into the Eastern Ugandan health clinic in the late morning, just as Susan Nabwire delivered...
Archive for category: Stories from the Field
Ugandan newspaper features Jhpiego-led low-dose, high frequency training approach, Stories from the Field, 0
Low Dose, High Frequency Training Approach Leads to Lives Saved in Uganda
In April 2016, the Jhpiego-Uganda office and Helping Mothers Survive (HMS) team launched field testing of the newest module...
Helping Babies Breathe – Mentoring of District Trainers â Rukungiri District, Stories from the Field, 0
September 8 and 9, 2014 Mentor: Susan Niermeyer, MD, MPH Bugangari HC IV The first mentored facility-based training took...
Sudan has a maternal mortality rate of 331. In 2015, the Sudanese American Medical Association launched the Post-partum hemorrhage...
- April 2020 Helping Mothers Survive Training Opportunity with Supporting Safe Birth, Inc.
- International Confederation of Midwives hosts Helping Mothers Survive Essential Care for Labor & Birth (ECL&B) training workshop in Namibia!
- HMS WELCOMES OUR NEWEST MODULE!
- Empowered healthcare workers = lives saved
- Saving the Lives of Mothers and Children–a story from Kyrgyzstan