Kampala, Uganda—Building the skills of health care providers through an innovative low-dose, high-frequency training approach led to significant reductions in birth complications and newborn deaths, an assessment of the Saving Lives on the Day of Birth project shows. Read More
Ugandan newspaper features Jhpiego-led low-dose, high frequency training approach
- Become a HMS Master Trainer This Year with Project C.U.R.E. & Vital Health Africa
- Unexpected, Premature and Unresponsive Triplets—but Today, Healthy!
- Ugandan newspaper features Jhpiego-led low-dose, high frequency training approach
- Pre-eclampsia & Eclampsia (HMS-PE&E) Field Validation
- Helping Babies Breathe – Mentoring of District Trainers – Rukungiri District