Kampala, Uganda—Building the skills of health care providers through an innovative low-dose, high-frequency training approach led to significant reductions in birth complications and newborn deaths, an assessment of the Saving Lives on the Day of Birth project shows. Read More
Ugandan newspaper features Jhpiego-led low-dose, high frequency training approach
- Empowered healthcare workers = lives saved
- Saving the Lives of Mothers and Children–a story from Kyrgyzstan
- Project C.U.R.E. Training at Jhpiego
- A Heartwarming Story of a Life Saved from the DRC
- Stop the Presses! A new publication demonstrates the impact of Helping Mothers Survive and Helping Babies Breathe in Uganda!