The HMS team at Jhpiego hosted a Master Training for Project C.U.R.E on the Pre-Eclampsia & Eclampsia module in...
Tag Archive for: Project C.U.R.E.
Become a HMS Master Trainer This Year with Project C.U.R.E. & Vital Health Africa, Events, Project C.U.R.E., training, Vital Health Africa, workshop, 4
Want to become a HMS Master Trainer? Make sure to secure your spot at the upcoming September 2018 training...
- April 2020 Helping Mothers Survive Training Opportunity with Supporting Safe Birth, Inc.
- International Confederation of Midwives hosts Helping Mothers Survive Essential Care for Labor & Birth (ECL&B) training workshop in Namibia!
- HMS WELCOMES OUR NEWEST MODULE!
- Empowered healthcare workers = lives saved
- Saving the Lives of Mothers and Children–a story from Kyrgyzstan